Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Fall! For those of you who are from Nevada County or have visited here you know that fall is a most special season. While we may not boast the intense colors of the northeast we do have our brand of fall flavor. It seemed to turn just last week, that crispness in the air, the pink in the sunset....you know what I'm talking about. The trees are slowly getting ready for their splendor, which I expect is still a week or two away. Time to set up the firepit and get the s'mores supplies together! Ahh, fall, my favorite season. In the few moments I have had lately I was inspired by this fall colored fabric to put a couple of blouses together. For those of you with boys I apologize.....I have the beginnings of an explorer vest but really, the blouses are pretty quick and easy to put together so, I keep putting the vests off! It weighs on me, it does, I just can't seem to get to it~ 2013 is quickly winding down. We began it in Boise where you joined me on this Robyns Baby (https://www.etsy.com/your/listings?ref=si_your_shop) journey. How grateful we are for you and to you. Through the busy wedding season you hung in there. Several of you graciously waited months for special orders to be completed and others have mentioned things they'd like in the future. Now the holidays loom in the immediate future. So thank you for your support, thank you for your patience and thank you for your prayers. I have been "thanked" more than once by a grateful son in law, it is quite touching, let me tell you. So, though you may not see Jimmy & Robyn please know they are thankful for your support. The afternoon is still young enough that I can cut out a couple more items. Must get to it. Please check out my Etsy store for a couple of new offerings. Gratefully Yours~ Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment